Mrs. Ohio America 2010
- June 13th- Crowned,”Mrs. Ohio America 2010″.
- June 17th – Ribbon cutting at Affinity Salon and Spa, Wooster.
- June 17th – Appeared at Westwood Restaurant grand opening, Wooster.
- June 17th – Appeared at Business ‘After-Hours’ downtown, Wooster.
- June 17th – Interview in home with reporter from Daily Record, Wooster.
- June 17th – Phone interview with Mansfield News Journal reporter.
- July 13th: “Every Woman’s House” Wooster Domestic Violence shelter- Performed magic & ventriloquism for the children and women; Spoke on platform promoting healthy eating and gave out apples, oranges and bananas. MENC Appearance.
- July 23rd -26th- Mrs. America Boot Camp in Florida.
- August 3rd- Cleveland Voice over job- Selected to be the official voice for ‘Foamies’ for RITE-AID and Pat Catan’s commercials.
- August 5th- Wooster Lions Club- Keynote Speaker and performer; Spoke about my Mrs. America preparation, Childhood Obesity Awareness and performed magic and ventriloquism. MENC Appearance.
- August 6th: Toys-R-Us Appearance- Pittsburgh, PA. Appeared as, “Mrs. Ohio” promoting Toys-R-Us as a Mrs. America national sponsor.
- August 13th- Dale Roy School- Ashland, Ohio- Performed magic & ventriloquism for Special needs children and adults.
- August 13th- Appeared at “SPLAT” Hair Design, Grand Opening, Ashland, OH.
- August 21st- Official Mrs. America Send-Off Party, Wooster.
- August 26th- Radio Interview on WMFD with Rusty Cates- discussing Childhood Obesity Awareness, Family Health and Mrs. America.
- August 31st- Leave for Mrs. America in Tucson, Arizona.
- September 1st – 8th – Mrs. America competition.
- October 7th: – Recorded 2nd ‘Foamies’ Commercial for RITE-AID and Pat Catan’s.
- October 10th- Miss High School America Pageant: Featured Entertainer. Performed magic and ventriloquism. Sponsored by Henri’s Cloud Nine, Minerva.
- October 17th- Heartland Film Festival, Indianapolis, Indiana- Featured in the movie, “DUMBSTRUCK”. Featured speaker with Ms.Desmerelda about the 2-yr filming process.
- October 23rd- “Divine Deception Show” at Lincoln Theater, Massillon, Ohio- Performed magic and ventriloquism, opened for Jennica McCleary, a Bette Midler Impersonator.
- October 23rd- Wooster Grace Church, ‘Red Carpet Event’- Performed three magic & ventriloquism shows and presented the gospel.
- October 27th- Ashland Salvation Army- Performed magic and ventriloquism show & presented the gospel.
- October 28th- School Assembly Show, Berlin, OH- (K-8th grade) Performed magic and ventriloquism and spoke about healthy eating and lifestyle.
- November 7th- Mrs. Ohio Boot Camp- spoke to upcoming contestants about my year as Mrs. Ohio America.
- November 20th- Mansfield Christmas Parade, joined by Ms. Desmerelda, Karson and Marilyn Monroe.
- November 20th- Ashland Holiday Parade, “Theme: A Salute to the Troops”. My husband Brooks rode beside me, as Iraq War Veteran and West Point Graduate.
- December 7th- Made 150 Christmas Cookies and donated them to Every Woman’s House in Wooster, friends and family.
- December 11th- Attended the first ever Mrs. Ohio Luncheon in Columbus, Ohio. Hosted by Dave & Michelle Moore- Houze and Krista Yovanno at the Country Club.
- January 28th 2011- Magi-Fest, Columbus Ohio: Headliner performer, magic and ventriloquism!
- February 6th 2011- Crowned the new Mrs. Ohio America 2011, Melanie Miller of Ashland. I spoke about my year as Mrs. Ohio, had a video montage of Mrs. America and pictures of my year, and performed on stage with Ms. Desmerelda Divine one last time as Mrs. Ohio America, 2010!